Saturday, February 9, 2008

February 9, 2008 Adagio, studio version

17x20, pastel on board, this will go to the gallery
Hi Everyone! A big thank you to everyone who came to my opening last night. I love you all! It was great to see everyone, hug, talk art and life, and smile non-stop. I was delighted to see so many of my youngest artist friends ( the 4-9 year old crew)! One declared to me, "This will be me! I will be an artist and have shows too!"
As for the painting, this one has gone through several metamorphoses since July. Little by little. I think it is done. Finally I knew what to do.
Thanks again for all your support! And last, a big thank you to Domi who has helped me through every blog and website glitch !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loriann: Seeing your work as a body at the gallery was a revelation. You are such an extraordinary artist. What a privilege to see your work! Can't wait to go back and buy something!