Thursday, May 28, 2009
Noblesse Oblige Award
A big thank you to Jala Pfaff for bestowing the "noblesse oblige" award upon me. Please visit her site and be amazed by her range of work. From abstract pastels to painterly oils that rival Sargent's brushwork, Jala can do it all. Wow, I feel honored to receive this honor from her. I am not quite sure I can really live up to what it means. ...although I can try. Here is a description of the attributes this award recognizes:
1.The blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances of different cultures and beliefs.
2. The blog inspires, strives to encourage and offer solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the blog and it is one that fosters a better understanding of social science, politics, economics, the arts, culture, science or belief.
4. The blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The bloggers promotes friendship and positive thinking.
Blogger who receive this will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a post with a mention and a link to the blogger who presented the award to you.
2. Display the award conditions.
3. Write a short post about what your blog has thus far achieved.
4. The blogger must present the award to blogs in concurrence with the award conditions.
5. The blogger can display the award at any location on their blog.
I am passing this honor to Niels Henriksen-My Camera World and Casey Klahn-The Colorist. Please check out their sites to see why they too will receive the award. I must admit there are many worthy sites which make it difficult to choose.
Maybe tomorrow I will write about what my blog has achieved so far. I need to think about this.:-)