Monday, December 30, 2013

hope for the future

Hong Kong at Dawn by Sam

Washington DC at the End of the Day by Nathan
I am back! Sorry for my disappearing act. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. My Dad took the family on an amazing trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and for the first time ever I did not bring paint or pastel! Today I return to the studio, but instead of showing what I am up to I wanted to share two photos of my youngest student's work. After an in-depth study of contemporary cityscape painters and work in color/mood, size, scale and overlap the young artists began to work. Here are just two of the many beautiful cityscape paintings our upcoming young artists have created. Look out for them in about 15 years!
PS Stay tuned for the next painting give-away. Start the new year right. Baby (my kitty who picked the winner last time -Nika) is excited and ready to do it again. Instructions on how to enter will be upcoming.

No comments: