Saturday, February 6, 2016

woohoo! Plein Air Magazine article about my work is now available!

Great news! Plein Air Magazine has found my work worthy of notice and inclusion in their February/March Issue. Woohoo!!
Thank you Steve Doherty for your wonderful interview ! He was so patient. I learned I need to be more succinct when I speak.
The magazine should be appearing on the news stand any moment now. Get your copy or order the online version.
Thank you Astrid for alerting me of its appearance and sending me screen shots! I have included one here. There are a few other pages.....

13 comments:

Lisa Le Quelenec said...

Congratulations! Great stuff - and great work.

Astrid Volquardsen said...

It's a great article about your work and your procedure. Well done.

Marianne Post said...

Definitely a woohoo moment! Why am I not surprised.

loriann signori said...

Thanks so much Lisa, Astrid, and Marianne!

njart73 said...

Congratulations ! Plein Air Magazine is one of the best
art magazines. Loriann your paintings being featured
in an article is the result of your steadfast dedication
to your art. I wish you continued success.

loriann signori said...

Hi NJ! Good to hear from you again and thank you so much for your kind words..just keep on painting.

Caroline Simmill said...

Congratulations Loriann, well deserved for all your hard work over the years.

Donna T said...

Wow! Congratulations Loriann! Your work deserves the notice and I look forward to finding that issue in my mailbox.

loriann signori said...

Thank you Caroline and Donna! I feel so fortunate!

Double "D" said...

Woohoo indeed. Congratulations "big time" you deserve this recognition.

loriann signori said...

Thanks PB!
So exciting, I still can't believe it.

Patricia Wafer said...

Congratulations, Loriann! So glad to hear about this. A friend gave me a subscription last year so my copy should be coming any day now and I will read your interview first!! Your work definitely deserves to be seen by a wider audience.

loriann signori said...

Thanks Patricia! I hope you enjoy it. Paint on!