Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 4, 2008 #342 Happy Anniversary!!!!

8x8 pastel and watercolor on Uart paper $150. plus tax and ship
Today marks my one year anniversary blogging: one year, 342 entries/paintings!
Painting is mostly about discipline and willingness to explore. Talent comes after: for without discipline and openness , nothing grows.
To mark my anniversary I, of course, visited my old friend, the river.
I want to thank all my loyal subscribers for sharing my year long journey with me. I invite you to send me an anniversary comment about my works, past or present.
Can't wait to see what is next!
Loriann

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. You are an inspiration!

loriann signori said...

Thanks L1! I always appreciate your comments and encouraging words! Thanks for all your support this year.
Loriann

Sylvia Jenstad said...

Happy Anniversary!!!... one year....Wow... very cool... your paintings are quiet inviting gems... congrats on one year!!!

loriann signori said...

Thanks Sylvia! I love your description of my work. Loriann

Melinda said...

Happy Anniversary! You have amazing work here and I enjoy your openness with process and approach.
Looking forward to many more years of your beautiful works.