Friday, July 10, 2009

Riverbend, Early Morning

6x6 pastel and watercolor on uart paper

Today I was so busy preparing for back to back trips. That's another way of saying that this is one of my "illegal spares" (a painting done ahead of time posted on a different day.) Tomorrow I will be off for a 2 day pleasure trip with my best friend in the world, Leah. And then Tuesday I am off for 2 wonderful, inspiring weeks painting on Orcas Island and in Washington state. The light there is so special. I will also get to spend time absorbing the wisdom from the god-like Richard Mckinley. (can't wait!) More about everything later!

4 comments:

Jala Pfaff said...

Wow! A McKinley workshop?!

Hey, nothing wrong with having a few "spares" around to post... :)

Donna T said...

Enjoy your travels, Loriann! I wish I could absorb wisdom from Richard McKinley too!

loriann signori said...

Yup, Richard is my guru. I go once a year to just listen. He IS simply amazing and funny too.

Karen said...

Oh Wow!!! Have a fantastic time! I can't wait to hear all about it. Enjoy yourself so so much.
And happy painting out there!