Sunday, December 27, 2009

Top Ten Artist Blog Post Award: Thank you!!!!!!







I wanted to thank Casey for honoring me with the top ten artist blog post of 2009 award! I was stunned and delighted to say the least. Please check out Casey's blog, The Colorist, to see mine and  the other nine artists' posts. If you haven't been to his blog, The Colorist, before be sure to spend a long time viewing his gorgeous art and reading his posts. Very interesting, thought provoking stuff.

I am writing this late at night since I need to pack and leave California in the morning. I may get time to paint... I might not.  We will see...... either way I'll see you back on the East Coast on Monday.

5 comments:

Double "D" said...

Awesome B,

A big congratulations. You certainly deserve
all this a more. You're an inspiration to us all.

Hope your trip home was safe an uneventful.

Your painting Buddy.

loriann signori said...

Thank you so much PB! You inspire me too... I hope you know that. Thank you for your constant support as well.
And yes, our trip was wonderfully uneventful. I hope you had a lovely holiday with your family.
Till tomorrow..... b

Pam Holnback said...

Congratulations! What a deserving honor!

Melinda said...

Congratulations, Loriann!! You deserve lots of accolades.

loriann signori said...

Thanks Melinda..you are so kind to say so. happy new year!