2. topaz serenity, 20x20
3. melody in gold and pink, 14x7
4, sun fingers caress the field, 17.5x 22
5. subtle view of happiness, 9x9
6. more enduring than last night's dream, 24x30
7. summer sunrise, 6x12
8. it seems to sigh softly, 6x12
10. extraordinary moment of calm, 28x28
Altogether there are 33 paintings in this show. It is a mix a small plein air studies and studio work. In another post I talked about realizations and how important it is to have a vision of what you want to achieve before you begin. Each one of these had a clear vision. The title reflects that vision.
I will post ten each day with the last day having just three. This is how they are numbered at the gallery. You may contact the gallery if you would like to purchase any. I am happy to say that even before the show opened, number 22 has sold! Yay!