Monday, January 13, 2014

and the winner is!

 
Unfortunately Baby was slacking tonight, but fortunately Poochers came to the rescue. The Pooch took a moment to rest by the fire then stood up, mixed up all of the paper and picked two. When instructed that her goal was one she spit the extra out. You can click on Poochers show-off photo to read the name. The winner is Laura Campbell, one of my new Facebook friends. Laura, please shoot me a FB message or email to let me know your choice and give me your mailing address.
I am sorry that everyone could not win. Maybe next year!
Thank you so much for all of your comments, emails, likes and just for being there looking at my work.
xo Loriann

4 comments:

Double "D" said...

Great, I had lunch with your cat and the dog picked the winner. Ummmm.

loriann signori said...

Hmmmmm...so that's where Poochers was this afternoon. maybe you should have done it before the big chew. hmmmm.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Congrats to Laura! The photos are not showing up, that dreaded X box for me, but I am using my imagination instead, LOL. xoxo

loriann signori said...

Hi Aimeslee,
I hear Blogger is having many issues right now. It seems they have changed several parts of their system and it is affecting both blogger and bloggee. Hopefully they will work out the snafus soon.
Is the photo missing in an email or on the blog?